Nutts about Pets Ltd shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site.
Nutts about Pets Ltd reserves the right to decline orders for bulk or high value purchases.
Nutts about Pets Ltd makes no representation or warranty, express or implied (including, without limitation, warranties as to quality or fitness for purpose) in connection with any product(s) supplied by it under these Terms. In any event, Nutts About Pets Ltd sole liability and the user’s sole remedy for any defective product(s) supplied under these Terms shall be the replacement by Nutts about Pets Ltd of the defective product(s). Nutts about Pets Ltd shall not be liable for economic or financial loss or any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever and howsoever arising.
You agree to indemnify and hold Nutts about Pets Ltd, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable solicitor’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post to or transmit through the Site, your use of the Site, your connection to the Site, your violation of the Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another person or entity.
If a customer is not entirely satisfied with our product within 14 days they may return the item and get a full refund provided that they are returned in a sellable condition and the customer pays for shipping back to us.
- Open to residents of the United Kingdom & Ireland, aged 18 or over, except employees of Nutts about pets Limited and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
- Promotion Period: as per on the promotional post on the nuttsaboutpets Facebook page.
- To enter: ‘Like’ the page and comment on the promotional post on the Nuttsaboutpets Facebook page, tagging 2 friends.
- Entry is free and requires no payment, purchase or contribution to participate. However, internet access and a Facebook account is required.
- Maximum one entry per person will be accepted.
- Prize: as per on the promotional post on the nuttsaboutpets Facebook page.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. Prize is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Entries will be deemed invalid if they:
a. in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, cause any widespread or serious offense (taking into account prevailing community views or standards).;
b. contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
c. represent a danger to health and safety;
d. promote drugs or drug culture;
e. refer to brands other than those of the Promoter;
f. include images of children;
g. include trademarks, logos or copyrighted material not owned by the entrant or used without the right holder’s prior written permission (including famous names, company names etc.); or
i. include the names of any individual without their express permission;
- Prize Draw Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be submitted into a prize draw to be conducted within five working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Winner Notification: The winners will be notified by private message by a brand representative within 1 working day of the date of winner selection. The winners will have 48 hours from the time of initial contact to respond with confirming compliance with these terms and conditions to win their prize. If the provisional winners do not respond with appropriate confirmations (full name, e-mail address and post address) within the specified timeframe, that winner will be disqualified and the prize will be offered to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Any reserve winner will also have 48 hours to respond as set out above.
- Further prize details: The prize will be delivered within 28 days of winner verification and confirmation of a delivery address within the UK or Ireland.
- Data Protection: The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the prize draw and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Winners agree to take part in publicity in connection with this promotion. If winners do not want their name to be published they should inform the Promoter when accepting their prize. For regulatory reasons, photographs of winners who are under 25 years of age, or who appear to be under 25 years of age, will not be used in publicity.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook and that Facebook has no liability for any element of this promotion.
- Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries, or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery/ receipt. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise, or for errors in contact details supplied by entrants.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, third parties, syndicates, macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full, will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition to generate additional entries in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this promotion. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If for any reason a promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is governed by Northern Irish Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Irish courts.
Promoter: Nutts about Pets Limited, 3 Golan Road, Omagh, Co Tyrone, Northern Ireland, BT79 7TJ, Tel: 028 82243999